|Look up edelweiss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Edelweiss (German: Edelweiß) is a European mountain flower. (mentioned in a song sung by Captain in the movie The sound of Music,1965) Edelweiss may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Edelweiss, an expansion module for the Panzer Grenadier series board games
- Edelweiss, a tank prototype in the videogame Valkyria Chronicles
- Edelweiss (magazine), a magazine published by Ringier in Switzerland
- Edelweiss (visual novel), a 2008 Japanese visual novel developed by Overdrive
- Edelweiss, an online book publishers' catalogue by Above the Treeline
- Edelweiss, capital of the fictional European nation of Graustark.
- Edelweiß (album), a 1982 album by Joachim Witt
- Edelweiss (band), an Austrian band in the late 1980s early 1990s
- "Edelweiss" (song), a 1959 show tune from the Rodgers and Hammerstein's The Sound of Music
- Edelweiss, a piano solo, Op. 31 by Gustav Lange
- "Es war ein Edelweiss", a 1941 World War II marching song by Herms Niel
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Edelweiss (anti-partisan unit), a German anti-partisan unit organized on the Slovak territory during World War II
- Edelweiss Pirates, an anti-Nazi youth culture in Germany before, during, and after World War II
- Kampfgeschwader 51 "Edelweiss", a World War II German Luftwaffe bomber group
- Operation Edelweiss, a German plan to capture the Caucasus and the oil fields of Baku in World War II
- Eidelweiss, New Hampshire, village district
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edelweiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.