|Eat Your Makeup|
|Directed by||John Waters|
|Written by||John Waters|
|Produced by||John Waters|
|Edited by||John Waters|
It was John Waters' first film production to be shot on 16mm film; his prior films were shot on 8mm stock.
The film has never been shown commercially, or released on home video. However, since 2004 it has been screened occasionally as part of various John Waters touring art exhibitions.
A deranged nanny (Maelcum Soul) kidnaps young girls and forces them to model themselves to death in front of her boyfriend (David Lochary) and their crazed friends. One of the spectators (Divine) fantasizes that he is Jackie Kennedy, and relives the JFK assassination in his mind.
- Lizzy Temple Black as The Child Star
- Divine as Jackie Kennedy
- Howard Gruber as John F. Kennedy
- David Lochary as Governess' boyfriend
- Marina Melin as Head kidnapped model
- Mona Montgomery as Kidnapped model
- Mary Vivian Pearce as Kidnapped model
- Maelcum Soul as Governess
- Otts Munderloh as the Chauffeur
- John Waters