Eastmoreland Golf Course
Eastmoreland Golf Course is a golf course in southeast Portland, Oregon. Designed by golf architect Chandler Egan, the course is the second oldest in Oregon, established in 1917, and was ranked among the top 25 public golf courses in the United States by Golf Digest in the early 1990s. It hosted the U.S. Amateur Public Links in 1933 and 1990.
|Location||Portland, Oregon, U.S.|
|Designed by||Chandler Egan|
- "On Course: Portland's Eastmoreland Golf Course rivals Augusta National for springtime beauty". OregonLive.com. Retrieved 2019-01-15.
- Gottberg, John; Lopeman, Elizabeth (2010-06-01). Best Places: Portland, 8th Edition. Sasquatch Books. ISBN 9781570616990.
- "U.S. Amateur Public Links Champions".
- Media related to Eastmoreland Golf Course at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- Eastmoreland Golf Course, Portland Parks & Recreation