East African Business Week is a weekly Ugandan newspaper published in Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. It is the only exclusively business weekly published in the country.
|Publisher||East African Business Week Limited|
|Headquarters||133 Kira Road, Kamwookya|
The newspaper headquarters and main office are located in Media Plaza Building, at 133 Kira Road, in the Kamwokya neighborhood, in Kampala, about 4.5 kilometres (3 mi) north of the city's central business district. The coordinates of the newspaper headquarters are 0°20'17.0"N, 32°35'05.0"E (Latitude:0.338053; Longitude:2.584730).
EABW maintains five bureaus, one in each of the five East African cities of Kampala, Nairobi, Kigali, Bujumbura, and Dar es Salaam. The newspaper covers investment and business news, together with health and technology news in Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda. It is published in English only. It has print and Internet versions.
The paper was founded in 2005. It is published by East Africa Business Weekly Limited.
- ^ Prevention Web (22 July 2016). "East African Business Week Limited: Profile". Preventionweb.net. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- ^ Business Listing (2014). "East African Business Week". Kampala: Monitor Business Directory. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
|last=has generic name (help)
- ^ Globefeed.com (22 July 2016). "Distance between Post Office Building, Kampala Road, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda and Media Plaza, Kira Road, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- ^ Google (22 July 2016). "Location of the Headquarters of East African Business Week" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- ^ a b EABW (4 September 2008). "East African Business Week: About Us". Kampala: East African Business Week (EABW). Retrieved 22 July 2016.