Eagle Street Pier ferry wharf
Eagle Street Pier ferry wharf is located on the northern side of the Brisbane River serving the Brisbane central business district in Queensland, Australia. It is served by Transdev Brisbane Ferries' CityHopper service and a cross-river service to Kangaroo Point (to the Holman Street and Thornton Street ferry terminals).
|Location||Eagle Street, Brisbane CBD|
|Owned by||Brisbane City Council|
|Operated by||Transdev Brisbane Ferries|
|Fare zone||go card 1|
- Eagle Street Pier wharf timetable TransLink
- "CityHopper timetable" (PDF). Transdev. pp. 1–2. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- "Kangaroo Point cross river timetable" (PDF). Transdev. pp. 1–2. Retrieved 21 December 2018.
- List: CityCat, CityFerry terminal damage Brisbane Times 20 January 2011
- CityCat service set for fast return Brisbane Times 1 February 2011
- CityCat and CityFerry services Brisbane City Council
Media related to Eagle Street Pier ferry wharf at Wikimedia Commons