Drew School is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory high school located in San Francisco, California, United States. The school was founded and named in 1908 by John Sheehan Drew and today serves grades 9–12.
2901 California St., San Francisco, California
|Head of school||David Frankenberg|
|Number of students||280|
|Student to teacher ratio||8:1|
|Athletics||21 teams, JV and Varsity|
|Athletics conference||Bay Counties League – Central|
|Newspaper||The Drew Weekly|
Founded initially in 1908 as a single-student "coaching school" by Bay Area educator John Sheehan Drew, the school moved to its present location at California St. and Broderick St. in 1911. It underwent a complete renovation in 2001, designed by Perkins + Will; while also adding a 45,000-square-foot (4,200 m2) attached assembly wing known as the Cuddeback Wing, after Samuel Cuddeback III, who was head of school. The Cuddeback Wing was designed in 2011, and features a noted living wall designed by Patrick Blanc.
- 2018 BCL League Championship, Boys Varsity Soccer
- 2017 BCL League Championship, Girls Varsity Soccer
- 2016 NCS Sectional Championship, Boys Varsity Soccer
- 2016 NCS Sectional Championship, Girls Varsity Soccer
- 2016 BCL League Championship, Girls Soccer
- Boys' soccer
- Girls' tennis
- Girls' volleyball
- Boys' cross-country
- Girls' cross-country
- Boys' basketball
- Girls' basketball
- Girls' soccer
- Track and field
- Boys' tennis
- Girls' Lacrosse
- Golf (Co-ed)
- Balan, Jeremy (April 28, 2011). "International and Drew to swap leagues in 2012". San Francisco Examiner. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Gormley, Kerry S. (January 2010). "Tuition Makeover" (PDF). Currents: Council For Advancement and Support of Education: 32–34. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 7, 2011. Retrieved May 2, 2011.
- "Drew School". San Francisco Chronicle. August 8, 1926. Retrieved May 2, 2011.
- "Drew College Preparatory". Drew College Preparatory. Perkins + Will. Retrieved May 2, 2011.
- King, John (October 27, 2009). "Botanist's green walls take plants to new level". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved May 2, 2011.
- "Drew School". Organizational Member Information. National Association of Independent Schools. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- "Northern California Schools" (PDF). CAIS Membership Directory: 4. 2010. Retrieved May 3, 2011.
- "Drew School" (PDF). Directory of Schools. Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-12-20.
- "2016 Tournament Brackets and Results". MaxPreps.
- "2017 Tournament Brackets and Results". MaxPreps.