|Completion date||21 August 2001|
As a highlight of the project, a large roundabout was created on Uruguay Avenue at the entrance to the Burgo Bridge and it was decided to install a monument commemorating the passage of the Portuguese pilgrimage way to Santiago de Compostela through this strategic point of the city.
The sculpture was designed to represent Galicia as a land of water, light and wind. It is a tribute to the Way of St. James, conceived in the form of the ancient Galician dornas, the sail unfurled in the wind.
It is a cast iron dorna, a typical fishing boat from the Rías Bajas, with its bow pointing towards Santiago de Compostela, the destination of the pilgrimage route, with the sail powered by the wind to create dynamism.
The roundabout for which the work was designed had a pond surrounding the sculpture of water and was illuminated by a tinted water effect. The author used cast iron as a material, associating it with the idea that its self rusting makes it eternal like the pilgrimage way.
The section of Uruguay Avenue where the Burgo roundabout was located was redesigned a few years after the sculpture was installed, in October 2006. ·  ·  The roundabout was removed and some of the elements of the sculpture were lost, including the pond and the lighting, as the sculpture was designed to rest on a body of water.
- "Una dorna con la vela desplegada preside la rotonda de O Burgo". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 21 August 2001.
- "Rajoy preside la inauguración del paseo peatonal de Beiramar". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 20 August 2001.
- "La dorna que vuelve a su ría". Faro (in Spanish). 22 May 2011.
- "La arqueología manda en las obras de rehabilitación del entorno de O Burgo". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 23 September 2006.
- "Las obras en García Escudero modifican el tráfico en la glorieta de O Burgo". Faro (in Spanish). 7 October 2006.
- "El inicio de las catas arqueológicas obligó a reorganizar el tráfico en la rotonda del puente de O Burgo". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 25 September 2006.
- "La guinda en forma de arte para la reforma urbana". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 21 January 2016.
- The Portuguese Way
- Teucer statue
- Tertulia Monument (Literary Circle in Modern Coffee)
- The Fiel contraste
- Valle-Inclán statue
-  on the website Guía Repsol Pontevedra