Doris Neuner (born 10 May 1971) is an Austrian luger who competed during the 1990s. She won the gold medal in the women's singles event at the 1992 Winter Olympics in Albertville. Neuner's older sister, Angelika, won a silver medal in this same event at the same games and would win a bronze in this event at the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano.
|1992 Albertville||Women's singles|
|1991 Winterberg||Mixed team|
|1993 Calgary||Mixed team|
|1993 Calgary||Women's singles|
|1995 Lillehammer||Mixed team|
Neuner also won four medals at the FIL World Luge Championships, winning two silvers (Mixed team: 1991, 1993) and two bronzes (Women's singles: 1993, Mixed team: 1995).
Her best finish in the overall Luge World Cup title was second in 1992-3.
- 1994 luge women's singles results
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Women's luge at the Wayback Machine (archived 2015-06-10)
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skeleton. at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-06-30)
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton. at archive.today (archived 2012-12-04)
- List of women's singles luge World Cup champions since 1978 at the Wayback Machine (archived 2008-02-06)
- SportQuick.com information on World champions in luge at the Wayback Machine (archived 2007-09-27) (in French)