Dolby may refer to:
- Dolby Laboratories (founded 1965), American company
- Dolby noise-reduction system (Dolby NR, invented 1965), a series of noise reduction systems for analog magnetic tape audio produced by Dolby Laboratories
- David Charles Dolby (1946–2010), American soldier
- Edwin Dolby (1838–1900), English architect
- Hugh Dolby (1888–1964), English footballer
- Peter Dolby (born 1940), English footballer
- Ray Dolby (1933–2013), American engineer
- Thomas Dolby (born 1958), English musician
- Tom Dolby (born 1975), American novelist
- Charlotte Sainton-Dolby (1821–1885), English contralto
- Dolby Theatre (founded 2001) in USA
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.