Dokki Doki! Love Mail
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
"Dokki Doki! Love Mail" (ドッキドキ! LOVEメール Dokki Doki! Love Mēru) is the debut single of the J-pop singer Aya Matsuura, who started her career as a Hello! Project solo artist with this song, while she was about 15. It was released on April 11, 2001 under the Zetima label and reached place 10 in the Oricon charts and charted for six weeks, selling 72,070 copies.
|"Dokki Doki! Love Mail"|
|Single by Aya Matsuura|
|Released||April 11, 2001 (JP)|
|Aya Matsuura singles chronology|
It was also re-recorded in 2006 for her "Naked Songs" album. This album included arrangements with a Studio Brass Section and more acoustic rhythm section.
All lyrics are written by Tsunku.
- "Dokki Doki! Love Mail" (ドッキドキ! Loveメール)
- "Machiawase" (待ち合わせ Rendezvous)
- "Dokki Doki! Love Mail" (Instrumental)
In the music video Matsuura Aya is shown singing in different places:
- dancing before a colorful painting
- standing and sitting on a small flying earth
- walking and dancing between small model skyscrapers (she later puts flowers on them)
- watching excited as flying ice creams pass
- jumping around in a room full of balloons
- being with two small versions of herself, one as angel, on as devil, who later turn into an army of devils and angels
- she with a dozen clones of her on small spaceships
- she giving her paper work to a robot (played by herself), who is shown doing the work for her
- on several TV screens all over big cities