Dirty Money (album)
Dirty Money is the fourth studio album by American hip hop duo UGK. It was released on November 13, 2001, by Jive Records. The album came after a five-year hiatus, however, they had been planning on releasing this album since 1998, and ads for it appeared in some of the late 1998's Jive albums.
|Studio album by|
|Released||November 13, 2001|
|Studio||UGK Studios, Compu-Music Studios, PatchWerk Recording Studios, Silent Sound Studios, D.A.R.P. Studios|
Platinum Works Studios, Atomic Dog Studios
|Genre||Southern hip hop|
- Credits adapted from liner notes.
|1.||"Let Me See It"||Chad Butler, Bernard Freeman||Pimp C, N.O. Joe||4:13|
|2.||"Choppin' Blades"||Butler, Freeman, Jesse Weaver, Jr., Earl Stevens, Brandt Jones, Tenina Stevens, Dannell Stevens, Marvin Whitemon||Pimp C, N.O. Joe||4:46|
|3.||"Look at Me"||Butler, Freeman||Pimp C||3:46|
|4.||"Ain't That a Bitch (Ask Yourself)[Edited]" (featuring Devin the Dude)||Butler, Freeman, John Watson, Carlton Ridenhour, Hank Shocklee, Eric Sadler, William Drayton||N.O. Joe||4:43|
|5.||"Gold Grill" (featuring 8Ball & MJG)||Butler, Freeman, Premro Smith, Marlon Goodwin||N.O. Joe||4:15|
|6.||"PA Nigga"||Butler, Freeman||N.O. Joe||4:23|
|7.||"Holdin' Na" (featuring C-Note)||Butler, Freeman, Courtney Smith, Robert Ford, D. Miller, J.B. Moore, Larry Smith, Kurtis Walker||N.O. Joe||4:02|
|8.||"Don't Say Shit" (featuring Big Gipp of Goodie Mob)||Butler, Freeman, Cameron Gipp||Pimp C||4:36|
|9.||"Dirty Money"||Butler, Freeman||N.O. Joe||4:53|
|10.||"Like a Pimp" (featuring Juicy J and DJ Paul of Three 6 Mafia)||Butler, Freeman, Jordan Houston, Paul Beauregard, Eric Barrier, William Griffin, Todd Shaw, S. Jordan||Pimp C||4:54|
|11.||"Pimpin' Ain't No Illusion" (featuring Kool Ace & Too Short)||Butler, Freeman, Brian Fleming, Todd Shaw||Pimp C||6:01|
|12.||"Take It Off" (Bonus Track)||Butler, Freeman, Barry White||Pimp C, N.O. Joe||3:30|
|13.||"Wood Wheel" (Bonus Track)||Butler, Freeman, Bettye Crutcher, John Bido||Pimp C, Bido||4:56|
|14.||"Money, Hoes & Power" (featuring Jermaine Dupri) (Bonus Track)||Butler, Freeman, Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox||Dupri, Cox (co.)||4:19|
- Sample credits
- "Let Me See It" Contain a sample of "Here We Go (Live at the Funhouse)" performed by Run-DMC.
- "Choppin' Blades" Contain a sample of "P.S.K. - What Does It Mean?" performed by Schoolly D and "Captain Save a Hoe" performed by E-40.
- "Ain't That a Bitch (Ask Yourself)" Contain a sample of "Chains and Things" performed by B.B. King.
- "Like a Pimp" Contain a sample of "Don't Look Any Further" performed by Dennis Edwards.
- "Take It Off" Contain a sample of "Love Serenade" performed by Barry White.
- "Wood Wheel" Contain a sample of "Love Comes in All Colors" performed by The Staple Singers.
- "Money, Hoes & Power" Contain a sample of "Midnight and You" performed by Love Unlimited Orchestra.
- "UGK - Dirty Money (CD, Album) at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- Alex Henderson (2001-11-13). "Dirty Money - UGK". AllMusic. Retrieved 2014-05-04.
- UGK - Dirty Money. Jive Records. 01241-41673
- "UGK Chart History (Billboard 200)". Billboard. Retrieved 2013-09-18.
- "UGK Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)". Billboard. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
|This 2001 hip hop album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|