Dirkie Chamberlain (born 3 November 1986) is a South African field hockey player.
3 November 1986|
Pretoria, South Africa
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
The affable player is a 1x Olympian, played 4 World Cups, 3 Commonwealth Games.
At the 2012 Summer Olympics she competed with the South Africa women's national field hockey team in the women's tournament. She has also competed at the 2010 and 2014 Commonwealth Games. and 2018 Commonwealth Games.
She began playing hockey when she was 13.
Dirkie currently plays at the Holcombe Hockey Club. In the past, has also played various European leagues; with clubs including Kampong (Dutch Hoofdklasse), Canterbury HC (Investec English Premier League) and Gantoise HC (Belgium Honour Division).
- "Glasgow 2014 – Dirkie Chamberlain Profile". g2014results.thecgf.com. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- 2018 Commonwelath Games profile
- thedragflick (20 March 2019). "#AbsoluteInspiration: Affable, upbeat & truly world class - Meet Dirkie Chamberlain". TheDragflick™. Retrieved 20 March 2019.
- Dirkie Chamberlain at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Dirkie Chamberlain at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to a South African field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|