Dino Špehar (born 8 February 1994) is a Croatian football forward, currently playing for iClinic Sereď. His father is Robert Špehar, former Croatian international footballer and the ex-chairman of NK Osijek.
|Date of birth||8 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Osijek, Croatia|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Forward / Attacking midfielder|
|2014||→ Lokomotiva Zagreb (loan)||5||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Istra 1961 (loan)||32||(2)|
|2017||→ Concordia Chiajna (loan)||2||(0)|
|2018||→ Dunărea Călărași (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 June 2019|
Špehar started his career playing at youth level for his hometown club Osijek. Before he signed a professional three-year contract with Osijek in October 2010, Špehar scored over 300 goals in his appearances for Osijek's youth categories. He made his debut for the first team in a cup game against Šibenik on 27 October 2010, when he replaced Vedran Nikšić for the final ten minutes of the match. On his first appearance for Osijek in Prva HNL, he scored his first league goal, a late equalizer against Slaven Belupo. In the second leg of Croatian Cup quarter-finals against Dinamo Zagreb, Špehar scored the opening goal but Osijek lost 3–1 and was eliminated with an aggregate score 5–1.
GNK Dinamo ZagrebEdit
Špehar was a part of the Croatian national Under-17 team in the qualifications for the 2011 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship and scored four goals in six games. Although Croatia ended qualifications undefeated, in the elite round they finished runners-up in the group behind hosts Netherlands and failed to qualify.
|Istra 1961 (loan)||2014–15||32||2||4||1||–||36||3|
- "Cel mai de perspectivă străin transferat în România. "Nu regret că am refuzat Manchester şi Bayern. Am venit să fac...Cel mai de perspectivă străin transferat în România. "Nu regret că am refuzat Manchester şi Bayern. Am venit să fac istorie şi să devin unul dintre cei mai buni jucători din campionat"" [The most perspective foreign player transferred to Romania. "I do not regret that I refused Manchester and Bayern. I came to make history and become one of the best players in the championship"] (in Romanian). prosport.ro. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- Plavčić, Mario (7 October 2010). "Špehar potpisao za bijelo-plave". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Plavčić, Mario (27 October 2010). "Osijek zasluženo dalje". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Plavčić, Mario (13 November 2010). "Špehar spasio bijelo-plave". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Plavčić, Mario (9 December 2010). "Modri potvrdili polufinale". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- Dubravac, Ante (25 August 2011). "Dino Špehar potpisao za Dinamo". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 25 August 2011.
- Rupnik, Borna (24 June 2015). "Špehar se rastao s Dinamom, seli u Split: Nadam se da ću pomoći u borbi za vrh". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- Strahija, Ivana (17 November 2010). "Špehar: Ne bojim se odgovornosti". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 5 April 2011.
- Rupnik, Borna (29 March 2011). "Pirova pobjeda mladih Hrvata". Sportnet.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 5 April 2011.