|Editor||Zlatko Šetinc (acting)|
|Political alignment||Left-wing|
History and profileEdit
The circulation of Dnevnik was 66,000 copies in 2003. Its 2007 circulation was 58,300 copies, making it the third most read daily in the country. During the period of July–September 2011 it had a circulation of 37,194 copies. According to a periodic poll on printed media, conducted by marketing research company Valicon, Dnevnik had a reach of 147,000 from second half of 2011 and first half of 2012.
- "Company information (in Slovene)". Archived from the original on 2009-02-17. Retrieved 2009-03-11.
- Martine Robinson Beachboard; John C. Beachboard (2006). "Implications of Foreign Ownership on Journalistic Quality in a Post-Communist Society: The Case of Finance" (PDF). Informing Science Journal. 9. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- "Slovenia Newspapers Magazines Journals and Weeklies". Ljubljana Slovenia Travel. Archived from the original on 16 February 2015. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Media" (PDF). IPA Section Slovenia. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- Razgledi (in Slovene), 1 August /2011
- National Reach of Printed Press (in Slovene)