This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2020)
Dinara Galievna Uzbekova (Russian: Динара Галиевна Узбекова; August 22, 1933 in Almetyevsk, Tatarstan, Soviet Union - 2020) was a Russian pharmacologist, Doctor of Medical Sciences, professor at the Ryazan State Medical University, Chairman of the Ryazan Branch of the All-Russian Society of Pharmacologists, Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation (2012).
Dinara Galievna Uzbekova
|Alma mater||Ryazan State Medical University|
|Known for||Russian apitherapy courses|
|Awards||Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation (2012)|
|Institutions||Ryazan State Medical University|
|Academic advisors||A. A. Nikulin|
She graduated with Honors from Ryazan State Medical University in 1957.
Since 1959, Uzbekova has worked at Ryazan State Medical University:
- From 1978 to 1983, Uzbekova headed the Central Research Laboratory.
- From 1983 to 1993, Uzbekova headed the Department of Clinical pharmacology.
- From 2008 to 2010, Uzbekova headed the Department of Pharmacology.
- Since 1994, Uzbekova is curator of apitherapy courses.
- She is now a professor Department of Pharmacology at Ryazan State Medical University.
She defended her doctoral dissertation in 1974.
She is a biographer of Nikolai Kravkov.
- D.G. Uzbekova (2003). Evaluation of bee-collected pollen influence on lipid peroxidation, antioxidant system and liver function in old animals
- D.G.Uzbekova (2010). One Hundredth Anniversary of the intravenous anesthesia creation
- DG Uzbekova. At the Origin of the Development of Russian Angiology (Dedicated to the 150 Birthday of Academician N.P. Kravkov). Angiol Sosud Khir 21 (4), 52-55. 2015.
- DG Uzbekova. Nicolai Kravkov's Pancreotoxine. J Med Biogr. 2016 Jul 13.
- https://www.rzgmu.ru/images/files/9/82.pdf (in Russian)