Digital Unlocked is an initiative by Google in collaboration with the Indian School of Business and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology to promote digital awareness and to help small scale businesses and startups to go digital in India. It was announced and launched by Google's CEO Sundar Pichai during his visit to India in January 2017. Digital Unlocked is a training program for small and medium businesses in India. The programme is built across the different formats of online, offline and mobile. The Digital Unlocked's offline training is being conducted in partnership with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry and Indian School of Business.
The training program allows the users to set their own goals and then recommends the courses which will help them achieve their own set goals. After completing the goals, or in-between, the users can also choose to complete and learn other courses which are of interest to them. The courses cover a wide range of topics from using the opportunities which the digital media and world have to offer to the advanced tools which can help businesses in many ways. The training program also offer a Certification to those who complete all the courses and qualify in the final assessment.
Following are the topics which are covered in the program.
|The online opportunity|
|Your first steps in online success|
|Build your web presence|
|Connect through email|
|Get started with search|
|Get discovered with search|
|Make search work for you|
|Be noticed with search ads|
|Improve your search campaigns|
|Get started with analytics|
|Find success with analytics|
|Get noticed locally|
|Help people nearby find you online|
|Get noticed with social media|
|Deep dive into social media|
|Discover the possibilities of mobile|
|Make mobile work for you|
|Advertise on other websites|
|Deep dive into display advertising|
|Make the most of video|
|Build your online shop|
|Sell more online|
|Plan your online business strategy|
|Get started with content marketing|
|Turn data into insights|
- "Digital Unlocked' initiative announced by Google CEO Sundar Pichai: Small businesses to benefit". India Today. 5 January 2017.
- Mathur, Nandita (5 January 2017). "Google's Sundar Pichai unveils Digital Unlocked for Indian small businesses". Livemint.
- "Google CEO Sundar Pichai Unveils Digital Unlocked Training, My Business Websites Service for Indian SMBs". NDTV. 4 January 2017.
- "Now, Google sets sights on SMBs, brings 'Digital Unlocked' to T". Times of India. 8 March 2017.
- SRIDHAR, G NAGA (8 March 2017). "Google to train SMBs in digital tech". The Hindu Business Line.
- Garg, Garima (9 January 2017). "Will Google's Digital Unlocked help India's small businesses?". Hindustan Times.
- "Topic Library". learndigital.withgoogle.com. Retrieved 22 February 2018.