|Look up digital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digital usually refers to something using digits, particularly binary digits.
Technology and computingEdit
- Digital electronics, electronic circuits which operate using digital signals
- Digital culture, the anthropological dimension of the digital social changes
- Digital divide, a form of economic and social inequality in access to or use of information and communication technologies
- Digital economy, an economy based on computing and telecommunications resources
Other uses in technology and computingEdit
- Digital data, discrete data, usually represented using binary numbers
- Digital media, media stored as digital data
- Digital signal (electronics), signals formed from a discrete set of waveforms, rather than continuous ranges
- Digital signal (signal processing), sampled analog signals represented as a sequence of digital values
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Digital: A Love Story (2010), an indie video game by Christine Love
- D.I.G.I.T.A.L., an album by KRS-One
- "Digital" (Joy Division song) (1978)
- "Digital", a song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Digital", a song by T-Pain from Three Ringz
- Digital painting, a method of creating visual art using computers
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Digit (disambiguation)
- Binary code
- Boolean algebra
- Category:Digital media
- All pages beginning with "Digital"
- All pages with a title containing Digital
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.