|Look up digital in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Digital usually refers to something using digits, particularly binary digits.
Technology and computingEdit
- Digital culture, the anthropological dimension of the digital social changes
- Digital camera, which captures and stores digital images
- Digital computer, a computer that handles information represented by discrete values
- Digital data, discrete data, usually represented using binary numbers
- Digital divide, a form of economic and social inequality in access to or use of information and communication technologies
- Digital economy, an economy based on computing and telecommunications resources
- Digital electronics, electronic circuits which operate using digital signals
- Digital media, media stored as digital data
- Digital radio, which uses digital technology to transmit or receive
- Digital signal (electronics), signals formed from a discrete set of waveforms, rather than continuous ranges
- Digital signal (signal processing), sampled analog signals represented as a sequence of digital values
- Digital television, television systems which broadcast using digital signals
- Digital versus film photography
- Vitalis Takawira or Digital, professional football player
Art, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Digital: A Love Story (2010), an indie video game by Christine Love
- D.I.G.I.T.A.L., an album by KRS-One
- "Digital" (Joy Division song) (1978)
- "Digital", a song by Soulja Boy from The DeAndre Way
- "Digital", a song by T-Pain from Three Ringz
- Digital painting, a method of creating visual art using computers
Brands and enterprisesEdit
- Binary code
- Boolean algebra
- Category:Digital media
- Digital signal (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Digital"
- All pages with a title containing Digital
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Digital.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.