Delano is an unincorporated community in Polk County, Tennessee, United States. It is located near the junction of U.S. Route 411, Tennessee State Route 30 and Tennessee State Route 163 4.3 miles (6.9 km) south-southwest of Etowah. Delano has a post office with ZIP code 37325, which opened on August 14, 1909.
|Elevation||784 ft (239 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1328046|
Delano is home to an Old Order Mennonite community, which operates a popular produce market. The Mennonites are under the oversight of the Noah Hoover Old Order Mennonites of Scottsville, Kentucky.
- "Delano". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Polk County, Tennessee General Highway Map (PDF) (Map). Tennessee Department of Transportation. 2004. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. 2012. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved March 16, 2012.
- Paul Leach, "Market Offers 'Safe and Responsible' Crops", Chattanooga Times Free Press, June 30, 2010. Retrieved October 30, 2013.