|Industry||Manufacturing, Fashion design|
Number of employees
Production specializes Judaica such as kippahs, mezuzah cases, ketubah cases, and bags for a tallit and tefillin set. Also such fashion accessories as cufflinks, belts and pendants engraved with Jewish symbols. The company also designs individual monograms.
While the company is incorporated in New York, design and manufacturing take place in Odesa, Ukraine. The company has outlet stores in major cities around the world, like Jerusalem, London, Moscow, New York, Odesa, Paris, St. Petersburg, Vienna and Vilnius.
Kippahs and other products are made from such exotic materials as crocodile leather, ostrich leather, python skin and stingray leather. Laser engraving is used to apply the company logo, which is based on the initials of its Odesa-born Israeli owner, David Roytman. A David Roytman Luxury Judaica kippah can cost over $1,000.
In 2018 the company installed a 2 metres (6 ft 7 in) high mezuzah, claimed to be the tallest mezuzah in the world, made of LED screens, on the roof of the Aish HaTorah yeshiva building in the Old City of Jerusalem, as a publicity stunt.
- "Loyalty program". 2016-12-06. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "Store locations". 2016-10-31. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "About us". 2016-10-31. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "Давид Ройтман: "Кипу мы вырезаем лазером"" (in Russian). 2017-03-31. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "Jerusalem Judaica store offers exotic animal-hide kippot". Ynet. Yedioth Internet. 2017-09-08. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "Как построить монопольный бизнес на люксовой иудаике (и продавать кипы за $1,5 тыс.)" (in Russian). Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "The world's largest musical mezuzah". Ynet. Yedioth Internet. 2018-11-06. Retrieved November 24, 2018.
- "Самая большая в мире мезуза установлена на крыше Иерусалима" (in Russian). Jewish Community of S. Petersburg. 2018-11-01. Retrieved November 24, 2018.