|No. 92, 57|
|Born:||March 31, 1964|
San Diego, California
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||245 lb (111 kg)|
|High school:||Reno (NV) Earl Wooster|
|NFL Draft:||1987 / Round: 2 / Pick: 45|
|Career NFL statistics|
Born in San Diego, California, Wyman attended Earl Wooster High School in Reno, Nevada, and graduated in 1982. He played college football at Stanford, where he led the team in tackles as a sophomore in 1983 and again in 1984, but incurred a knee injury in the penultimate game. Wyman redshirted in 1985 and returned in 1986 to lead the Cardinal with 169 tackles and was All-Pac-10.
Wyman was selected by the Seahawks in the second round of the 1987 NFL Draft with the 45th overall selection. Midway through his rookie year in 1987, he was traded to the San Francisco 49ers, but a failed physical due to a bad left shoulder nullified it. Wyman played six seasons for the Seahawks, but left as a free agent before the 1993 season and played his final three years with the Broncos.
Wyman returned to the Seattle area and is currently a co-host of the afternoon radio show Danny, Dave & Moore on KIRO 710, part of the ESPN Radio network. He is a frequent contributor to Seahawks Saturday Night on KCPQ television, the Seattle Fox affiliate.
Wyman served as the Seahawks radio analyst for the final 4 regular season games in December 2017 after Warren Moon took an indefinite leave of absence to resolve a sexual harassment case against him and will be the interim analyst for 2018 until Moon comes back.
- "Defense key for Stanford". Spokesman-Review. (Spokane, Washington). Associated Press. September 1, 1986. p. C5.
- Boling, Dave (August 9, 1989). "Not just a thinking man's game". Spokane Chronicle. (Washington). p. C1.
- "Seahawks sign Krieg, Wyman". Spokesman-Review. Associated Press. July 22, 1987. p. D1.
- "Seattle unclutters linebacker logjam". The Bulletin. (Bend, Oregon). November 4, 1987. p. D-2.
- "Wyman hurt, is going back to Seahawks". Lodi News-Sentinel. (California). McClatchey News Service. November 4, 1987. p. 24.
- "Broncos to sign Wyman". Ellensburg Daily Record. (Washington). McClatchy News Service. June 17, 1993. p. 8.
- Smith, Craig (October 29, 1993). "Wyman's remarks annoy Hawks". Seattle Times. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- O'Neil, Danny (August 24, 2010). "The search for Brian Bosworth". Seattle Times. Retrieved September 29, 2016.
- Condotta, Bob (August 8, 2018). "Seahawks announce Dave Wyman as radio analyst in Warren Moon's absence, add a running back". Seattle Times. Retrieved August 19, 2018.
- Martinez, Amy; Allison, Melissa (March 14, 2008). "Opal opening third clothing store for women". Seattle Times. Retrieved September 29, 2016.