Hans Daniel Björn Alfredson (born 23 May 1959 in Stockholm, Sweden) is a Swedish film director who is best known for directing film versions of two parts of the Millennium Trilogy: The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest. At the 29th Guldbagge Awards he won the award for Best Screenplay and was nominated for Best Director for the film The Man on the Balcony. In 2015 his film Blackway starring Anthony Hopkins, Julia Stiles and Ray Liotta was released.
Alfredson at The Nordic Media Festival, Bergen, May 2011.
Hans Daniel Björn Alfredson
23 May 1959
Mats (brother, died 1967)
- Roseanna (1993)
- The Man on the Balcony (1993)
- Den täta elden (1995)
- En fri mand (1996)
- Tic Tac (1997)
- Rymd (1998)
- Straydogs (1999)
- Dödsklockan (1999)
- 10:10 (2000)
- Syndare i sommarsol (2001)
- Wolf (2008)
- The Girl Who Played with Fire (2009)
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (2009)
- Odjuret (2012)
- Echoes from the Dead (2013)
- Kidnapping Freddy Heineken (2015)
- Blackway (2015)
- Intrigo: Death of an Author (2018)
- Intrigo: Samaria (2019)
- Intrigo: Dear Agnes (2019)
- "Daniel Alfredson" (in Swedish). Swedish Film Institute. Archived from the original on 12 June 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2010.
Fernandez, Jay A. (2009-12-16). "Sony booking Swedish Millennium crime series". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-12-18.
Niels Arden Oplev and Daniel Alfredson directed adaptations of the novels for Swedish TV.
- "Mannen på balkongen (1993)". Swedish Film Institute. 31 March 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daniel Alfredson.|
|This article about a Swedish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|