Intrigo: Dear Agnes
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2020)
Intrigo: Dear Agnes is a 2019 German-Swedish-American mystery crime drama film directed by Daniel Alfredson and starring Carla Juri, Gemma Chan and Jamie Sives. It is the sequel of the 2018 film Intrigo: Death of an Author (2018).
|Intrigo: Dear Agnes|
|Directed by||Daniel Alfredson|
|Written by||Daniel Alfredson|
|Produced by||Rick Dugdale|
Thomas Peter Friedl
|Edited by||Håkan Karlsson|
|Music by||Anders Niska|
The Amazing Film Company
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox (Germany)|
Lionsgate (United States
- Carla Juri as Agnes
- Gemma Chan as Henny
- Jamie Sives as Peter
- Cal MacAninch as Erich Neuman-Hansen
- John Sessions as Pumpermann
- Predrag Bjelac as Caretaker
- Ash Hunter as Johann Clausen
- Laurie Kynaston as Johannes
- Ed Cooper Clarke as Thomas Neuman-Hansen
- Jason Wong as Benjamin
- Tor Clark as Doris
- Clemmie Dugdale as Clara
- Jacob James Beswick as Klaus-Joseph
- N'Duka, Amanda (17 July 2017). "Carla Juri & Gemma Chan To Star In 'Intrigo: Dear Agnes'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 19 July 2020.
- Martin, Peter (7 April 2020). "INTRIGO: DEAR AGNES Trailer Dives Into Marital Malice and Murder". Screen Anarchy. Retrieved 19 July 2020.
- Boone, John (30 March 2020). "Gemma Chan Is Looking for Someone to Murder Her Husband in 'Intrigo: Dear Agnes' Trailer (Exclusive)". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved 19 July 2020.
- "Intrigo: Dear Agnes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 19 July 2020.
- Anderson, Jeffrey M. "Intrigo: Dear Agnes". Common Sense Media. Retrieved 19 July 2020.