Daniel Agyei (also spelled Adjei; born 10 November 1989 in Dansoman) is a Ghanaian professional footballer, who currently plays for Tanzanian Premier League club Simba and the Ghana national team, as a goalkeeper.
|Full name||Daniel Nana Agyei|
|Date of birth||10 November 1989|
|Place of birth||Dansoman, Greater Accra, Ghana|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2008– 2013||Liberty Professionals|
|2013– 2014||Free State Stars||15||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 December 2016 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 23:50, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
Agyei represented Ghana at under-20 level and won with the team both the 2009 African Youth Championship and the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup. He earned his first senior call to the Black Stars for the World Cup qualification match against Mali. He made his Ghana national team debut on 18 November 2009 in a friendly match against Angola.
- As of match played on 13 January 2013.
- Карточка игрока :: Daniel Agyei - IMScouting
- "Daniel AGYEI". fifa.com. Retrieved 24 January 2012.
- "Modern Ghana". Modern Ghana. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "FIFA World Cup 2010: Top 11 Young Turks in the making". www.merinews.com. Retrieved 2018-03-22.
- "Daniel Adjei". National Football Teams. Benjamin Strack-Zimmerman. Retrieved 5 June 2012.
- Daniel Agyei at FootballDatabase.eu