Dajia Riverside Park
|Dajia Riverside Park|
|Location||Zhongshan, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Area||420,000 m2 (100 acres)|
|Owned by||Taipei City Government|
|Operated by||Taipei City Government|
|Status||Open all year|
Located between Zhongshan Bridge and Dazhi Bridge in Zhongshan District, Dajia Riverside Park is a metropolis-type greening park developed and constructed by the government. With a large area, it is a large expanse of vast grassland that enters the park. People can also look out at the Miramar Ferris wheel.
There is a large-scale water spray in the park. The height of the central water column is as high as 75 meters. It uses the visual changes of the water level to show its rhythmic characteristics. There are also sports parks, sports facilities such as baskets, nets, feathers, and cricket grounds, as well as several kilometers of bicycle paths around the park (bicycle rental is available in the park). Due to the wide space, parking, and environment, Dajia Riverside Park regularly holds various large-scale activities in addition to many people's sporting activities during this holiday season.
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2011
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2012
- Run for Rich 2013
- The Color Run Taipei 2013
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2014
- Run for Rich 2014
- Road to Ultra: Taiwan 2015
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2015
- Nike NRC Women's Half Marathon Taipei 2015
- Taipei Standard Chartered Marathon 2015
- Road to Ultra: Taiwan 2016
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2016
- Nike NRC Women's Half Marathon Taipei 2016
- Taipei Dragon Boat Festival 2017
- Road to Ultra: Taiwan 2017
- World Music Festival 2017
- Sounds from the river 2017
- Taipei International Flora Exposition
- The Amazing Race 19
- 29th Love Forever Run 2017
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2017
- Taipei Standard Chartered Marathon 2017
- Ultra Taiwan 2018
- Snoopy Run 2018
- Earth Day Run 2018
- Taipei Dragon Boat Festival 2018
- Taipei Starry Night Marathon 2018
- Puma Ignite Taiwan Run 2018
- 2018 TAISHIN women Run Taipei 2018
- Good Morning Taipei Ultra Half Marathon 2018
- Taipei Standard Chartered Marathon 2018
- Acardia Taiwan 2018
- Creamfields Taiwan 2018
- HARD Taiwan 2019
The park features facilities for cycling, skateboarding and rollerskating.
- "Dajia Riverside Park". Travel Taipei. Archived from the original on 2 October 2017. Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- Liao, George (1 October 2017). "Celebrate Mid Autumn Festival with sea of flowers at Taipei's Dajia Riverside Park". Taiwan News. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Dajia Riverside Park". TravelKing. Retrieved 2 October 2017.
- Liao, George (8 June 2017). "Free water fun at Dajia Riverside Park in Taipei starts June 10". Taiwan News. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dajia Riverside Park.|