Prinya Intachai or better known as Daboyway is an American-Thai rapper, songwriter, producer and actor. He gained recognition through the early days formation of ‘Thaitanium’ with his two friends Khanngoen "Khan" Nuanual and Nay Myo "Day" Thant back in 2000. Today, the group remains the biggest selling Hip Hop act in Thailand and South East Asia.
|Birth name||Prinya Intachai|
|Born||January 10, 1981|
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
|Labels||Def Jam Recordings South East Asia|
Over the past couple of years, Daboyway has been establishing himself as a solo artist. In 2016, he released “Yeah Yeah Yeah”, an English single which received 21m views on YouTube and 6 million streams.
Daboyway was born in Paterson, New Jersey to both Thai parents who immigrated to the US. Daboyway spent his childhood in Brooklyn, New York where he developed an admiration for sports which he excelled in Basketball and Track. Other than sports, Daboyway loved watching films in his free time where we would pretend and mimic different characters and quickly developed an interest in performing arts.
In 1997, upon graduating from High School, Daboyway took a 2 months break and travelled back to Bangkok, Thailand. Initially, the trip was meant to meet his family members in Thailand but Daboyway quickly made new friends and started writing songs. Fast forward 2 years later since his arrival, Daboyway released his first pop album. During the 2 and half years he spent in Bangkok, Daboyway got himself into music and acting. In 1999, Daboyway moved back to the US to finish his GED and took some acting classes to pursue the dream of being an actor. In September 2019, Daboyway was recruited to be part of the newly formed major label, Def Jam Recordings South East Asia.
Before leaving Thailand, Daboyway made his acting debut in 1999 starting in a Thai horror film, 303 Fear Faith Revenge. Throughout his acting career, he goes under his real name, Prinya Intachai. Daboyway made his Hollywood debut in 2002, starring in a Thai produced action film, Province 77.
- Daboyway (2020)
- Def Jam Thailand Compilation : Thai School Vol. 1 (2020)
- Chill ft. Bank Cash(2013)
- BadBoy ft. Rogi Wallace (2015)
- No way without you (2015)
- Robin Hood ft. Born I Music(2015)
- Ngor Mai Pen ft. Big P Tycoon (2015)
- Las Vegas (Remix) ft DJ WHOOKID & Nipsey Hussle (2015)
- Understand Me ft. Anarchy (2016)
- All the Way Up (Asian Remix)
- Do my dance (2017)
- One ft. SD & KH (2017)
- Kwaan ft. Young Bong (2017)
- Make It Happen ft. Yaya Urassaya (2017)
- Yeah Yeah Yeah (2017)
- Kaow Ma ft. Angkanag Koonchai (2017)
- Comin home (2017)
- Fire ft. Sunaree (2018)
- Same thing(Every night) ft. Radio3000 (2018)
- Now & Never ft. Violette Wautier & F. Hero(2018)
- MAI AOW ft Youngohm (2019)
- GangSh!t ft. Radio3000 (2019)
- Mhong ft twopee (2019)
- Tonight ft. Wonderframe (2019)
- Deep down ft Violette Wautier (2019)
- Air (2019)
- Won Arai (2019)
- Baby You (2020)
- Break you down ft Violette Wautier (2020)
- Thaitrakulpanich, Asaree. "Go Inter: Thaitanium's Daboyway Joins S.E. Asia Hip Hop Stage". Khao Sod English. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Bunnag, Tatat. "His Way". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- Peters, Daniel. "THAILAND'S GODFATHER OF HIP HOP DABOYWAY ON THE SCENE'S EVOLUTION AND HIS LOVE FOR FILM". MTV Asia. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- "Hip Hop's Growing Fame In Thailand". The Straits Time. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
- ""Hip-hop is worldwide now": An interview with Daboyway". bandwagon.asia. 23 October 2019. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- Goh, Bryan (18 December 2019). "#MensFolioMeets "The Godfather Of Hip Hop" Daboyway for A Crash Course on His Career". mens-folio.com. Men's Folio. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- "303 กลัว กล้า อาฆาต หนังผีที่ทำให้คุณไม่กล้าเล่นมอญซ่อนผ้าในเวลากลางคืน". The Standard (in Thai). 31 October 2018. Retrieved 5 September 2020.
- "303 กลัว กล้า อาฆาต". kapook.com (in Thai). Kapook. Retrieved 5 September 2020.