Daan Station Platform
|Location||No. 2, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd.
|Opened||March 28, 1996|
|Passengers||43,299 daily (2016)
(Ranked 33rd of 109)
This station is a three-level, elevated station has two side platforms and two exits. It is located at the intersection of Fuxing South Rd. and Xinyi Rd. Five more exits have been constructed with the opening of Red Line.
The Red Line station is 347 m (1,138 ft) long and 25 m (82 ft) wide. Excavation depth is at 25 m (82 ft). It also has a 319 m (1,047 ft) pocket track, four entrances, two accessibility elevators, and three vent shafts. One of the entrances and one of the vent shafts is integrated into a new joint development building. Another entrance and vent shaft is integrated into the existing joint development building on Brown Line.
The Red Line station has a theme of "The meeting of light and shadow - a dialogue between ground level and underground". A combination of a horizontal passage which links the space and special illumination and lighting design on the escalators strengthens the directionality of the passage space.
|4F||Connecting Level||Platforms-connecting Overpass|
|Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates, restrooms|
|Platform 1||← Wenhu Line toward Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (BR10 Zhongxiao Fuxing)|
|Platform 2||→ Wenhu Line toward Taipei Zoo (BR08 Technology Building) →|
|2F||Mezzanine||Transitlink floor for stairs and escalators|
|1F||Street Level||Exit/Entrance, Transitlink floor for stairs and escalators|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticketing dispensing machines, one-way faregates
Restrooms (Inside fare zone)
|B2||Platform 1||← Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Tamsui / Beitou (R06 Daan Park)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan (R04 Xinyi Anhe) →
Tamsui–Xinyi Line termination platform →
- Exit 1: North side of Xinyi Rd. Sec. 3, near Lane 147
- Exit 2: North side of Xinyi Rd. Sec. 3, near the Affiliated Senior High School of NTNU
- Exit 3: South side of Xinyi Rd. Sec. 3, near Lane 166
- Exit 4: Southeast side of Xinyi Rd. Sec. 4 and Fuxing S. Rd. Sec. 2
- Exit 5: Southeast side of Xinyi Rd. Sec. 4 and Fuxing S. Rd. Sec. 2
- Exit 6: East side of Fuxing S. Rd. Sec. 1, in front of Park Taipei Hotel
Around the stationEdit
- Bureau of National Health Insurance
- American Institute in Taiwan
- Affiliated Senior High School of National Taiwan Normal University
- Taipei Municipal Da-An Vocational High School
- Daan Junior High School
- Taipei Hakka Culture Hall
- Taipei Farmers Association
- Cross-Strait Tourism Exchange Association
- Daan Forest Park
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
toward Taipei Zoo
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Daan". Archived from the original on 2010-08-09.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "捷運系統信義線簡介" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems, Taipei City Government. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|