Dídac Lee i Hsing
January 15, 1974
|Known for||Entrepreneurship, Advisor delegate at Inspirit and FC Barcelona Board Member (New Technology Area).|
Dídac Lee was born in Figueres, Spain to Taiwanese parents. He began his professional career in 1995, at age 21 and with €18,000. He founded his first company, Intercomgi, an Internet access provider, which in its early years was a franchise of Intercom Group. Very soon the company would diversify, creating an incubator that was the beginning of what today is Inspirit.
Inspirit is composed of 9 technology companies with a clear innovative profile and operating in different sectors (Online Marketing, Security, Software Engineering, E-commerce): Zyncro, SPAMINA, Fhios, The Etailers, Hotelerum, Alpify, Matrix and Intercomgi Development Center in Buenos Aires, which has more than 30 engineers.
In 1998 he founded Scubastore.com, origin of the current group Tradeinn, the first network of online stores specializing in sports equipment ecommerce and European leader in its sector. With more than 300,000 customers, Tradeinn has sales in more than 220 countries worldwide and online stores specialize in sports equipment for diving, cycling, hiking, tennis and paddle tennis, swimming, bike, fishing and skiing.
- The Etailers
- Intercomgi Argentina
Dídac Lee and FC BarcelonaEdit
He is currently a board member of FC Barcelona, responsible for the technological area. At FCB his goal is to turn the club into a global leader in New Media, Social Media, Mobile Apps and contribute to the internationalisation of the Club by New Technologies.
Currently the FCB leads social media in club sports, with 40 million users on Facebook and 14 million on Twitter. Regarding apps, in 2012 FCB has launched 8 applications getting over 2 million downloads. Its website, in 7 languages, has had an audience of 120 million visits in 2012 and now accounts for 35% of its annual sales from their ticketing through their own digital channels.
- 2005: Best Technology Entrepreneur of the University of Cambridge.
- 2006: Best Entrepreneur of the Year. Award granted by the AIJEC.
- 2006: Award "Gironí de l’Any".
- 2007: Ferrer Salat Award Entrepreneur of the Future, by Fomento del Trabajo.
- 2007: Best Entrepreneur Award Overseas, by the Taiwanese government.
- 2007: Award for Best Creative Young Entrepreneur Catalunya 2007, awarded by the Junior Chamber International Catalunya.
- 2008: Award Empordà County Council l'Alt Empordà.
- 2008: Internationalization Accesit in the National Young Entrepreneur Award, awarded by CEAJE.
- 2010: Chosen by IESE as one of 20 entrepreneurs from 40 years of the country's most influential.
- 2011: Finalist in the Entrepreneur Award for Entrepreneur Magazine.
- 2012: Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Ideateca.
- 2013: Best European Mentor, awarded by Founder Institute.
- FC Barcelona (July 1, 2010). "FC Barcelona Board Members". FC Barcelona. Archived from the original on November 15, 2013. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Dídac Lee. "Sobre mi" [About me] (in Spanish). Dídac Lee. Retrieved 11 June 2016.
- CrunchBase (March 3, 2010). "Grupo Intercom". CrunchBase. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Rafael del Pino Alumni Association (January 15, 2010). "Entrepreneurs Forum – Didac Lee – CEO of Inspirit". Rafael del Pino Alumni Association. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Paul Filomeno (May 15, 2012). "FACE TO FACE # 6, with DIDAC LEE". Vantage Group. Retrieved November 12, 2013.
- Amity Sims (July 1, 2013). "Dídac Lee Selected as a Top Startup Mentor of 2012". Founder Institute. Retrieved November 12, 2013.