This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016)
Cushion Kids is an Australian children's television show produced by Kids Like Us and Nine Films and Television. It was created by Helena Harris and Posie Graeme-Evans, who also created Hi-5 for Nine. The live action series features costumed cushion characters and is presented as comedy and drama for children. It aired on Nine in 2001.
|Creative director||Nadia Benussi|
|Voices of||Tim Harding|
|Opening theme||"Cushion Kids Theme"|
|Ending theme||"Cushion Kids Theme"|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer||Kris Noble|
|Running time||23 minutes|
|Original network||Nine Network|
- Polly Posh (played by Yvette Robinson) – A cushion who is elegant and stylish, and does not like messes.
- Cosmo (played by Anthony Grundy) – A talented inventor.
- Grumpy Lumpy (played by John Leary) – A very grumpy postman.
- Pippa (played by Lisa Adam) – A cushion who loves to experience adventure.
- Baz (played by Zach McKay) – A talented surfer at the beach and slightly lazy.
- Bubs (voiced by Meaghan Davies) – A baby cushion.
- Zip the Bird (played by Ben Frost; voiced by Tim Harding) – A bird cushion puppet who serves as the narrator of the program.
VHSs and DVDsEdit
- Meet The Kids (2001)
- Cushion Cuddles (2002)
- Keys, Wendy (31 August 2004). "Chapter 6: Production Companies 1" (PDF). Grown-Ups in a Grown-Up Business (PDF) (PhD). Griffith University Research Collections. pp. 140–141. Archived from the original (PDF) on 18 January 2017. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- "Cushion Kids". Screen Australia. Retrieved 2 April 2018.