Cunigunda of Sulichgau (893-924) was the daughter of Ermentrude of France, daughter in turn of Louis the Stammerer. Her father was Eberhard of Sulichgau, son of Unruoch III. In 898 her uncle Charles III gained control as king of the Franks, changing Cunigunda's life for the better.
- Frederick I (d. 978), who was count of Bar and duke of Upper Lorraine
- Adalberon I (d. 962), elected bishop of Metz in 929
- Gilbert (d. 964), count in the Ardennes
- Sigebert, mentioned in 942.
- Liutgarde, who married Adalbert, Count of Metz, then Eberhard IV, count of Nordgau.
- Gozlin, Count of Bidgau (d. 942), married to Oda of Metz and father of Godfrey I, Count of Verdun.
- Siegfried, count of Luxembourg.
Around 922, she married Ricwin, Count of Verdun (d. 923).
- Parisse, ‘Généalogie de la Maison d'Ardenne’, La maison d'Ardenne Xe-XIe siècles. Actes des Journées Lotharingiennes, 24 - 26 oct. 1980, Centre Univ., Luxembourg, (1981) 9-41