Critical Care Medicine (journal)
Critical Care Medicine is a peer-reviewed monthly medical journal in the field of intensive-care medicine. The journal was established in 1973. It is the official publication of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and is published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. The journal's editor-in-chief is Timothy G. Buchman.
|Edited by||Timothy G. Buchman|
|ISO 4||Crit. Care Med.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Critical Care Medicine". Ulrichsweb. ProQuest. Retrieved December 15, 2014.
- "Serials cited". CAB Abstracts. CABI. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on February 11, 2010. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters.
- "Serials cited". Global Health. CABI. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- "Critical Care Medicine". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- "Serials cited". Tropical Diseases Bulletin. CABI. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Critical Care Medicine". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.