Crepes & Waffles
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Crêpes & Waffles is a Colombian restaurant chain. The idea was born from a couple of EL CESA university students, who had the vision to open a business in which they believed. Crêpes & Waffles originally catered to the upper class, but within the past few years the prices have decreased, which has made it more affordable than other similar restaurants. The combination of high quality and low-price meals was a factor leading to its commercial success.
Other food products
In 1980, two students of the Javeriana university, opened their first restaurant in Bogotá, Colombia in the style of a small rustic French crêperie. The restaurant was so simple that even the menu was made of a piece of wood that contained the different types of crêpes, waffles and ice creams. During the past few years the chain has been so successful that now it has restaurants in Spain & Peru, and many other countries. The last international restaurant that opened was inaugurated in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
A project to export Crêpes and Waffles to France, Italy, and Portugal has been halted for the time being.
- Colombia: 84 Restaurants; 69 Ice Cream Shops
- Barranquilla 3 Restaurants; 3 Ice Cream Shops.
- Bogotá 43 Restaurants; 33 Ice Cream Shops.
- Bucaramanga 3 Restaurants; 3 Ice Cream Shops.
- Cali 8 Restaurants; 5 Ice Cream Shops.
- Cartagena 5 Restaurants; 4 Ice Cream Shops.
- Medellín 17 Restaurants; 9 Ice Cream Shops.
- Mosquera 1 Ice Cream Shop,
- Pereira 2 Restaurants; 1 Ice Cream Shop.
- Santa Marta 3 Restaurant; 1 Ice Cream Shop.
- Villavicencio 1 Restaurant.
- Cúcuta 1 Restaurant; 1 Ice Cream Shop. (Proyect)
- Montería 1 Restaurant (Proyect)
- Brazil: 2 Restaurants; 2 Ice Cream Shop (Sao Paulo)
- Chile: 1 Restaurant (Santiago de Chile)
- Ecuador: 5 Restaurants; 5 Ice Cream Shops. (Quito)
- Spain: 4 Restaurants (Madrid)
- Mexico: 7 Restaurants
- Panama: 4 Restaurants (Panamá)
- Peru: 4 Restaurants; 1 Ice Cream Shop
- Venezuela: 1 Restaurant (Caracas)