(Redirected from Courier-News)
|Editor||Paul C. Grzella, general manager|
|Founded||1884 (as The Evening News)|
|Headquarters||92 E Main Street, Somerville, New Jersey 08876 USA|
|Circulation||32,840 daily, 32,163 Sunday (as of 2007)|
- John Curley, former president, chairman and CEO of Gannett Co., Inc, the first editor of USA Today, chairman of the Newspaper Association of America, and a member of the Gannett Board of Directors from 1983 to 2001. His newspaper career spanned 30 years with Gannett and including publisher of the Courier-News. The sports journalism department at Penn State is named in his honor.
- Tom Curley, former president and chief executive officer of the Associated Press. Curley is also a former president, publisher, and one of the co-creators of USA Today. He was publisher of the Courier-News from 1983 until 1985.
- Guy Sterling, retired journalist and currently author of several books and historian in Newark, New Jersey.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations e-Circ data for the six months ending March 31, 2007, accessed November 1, 2007.
- "About The courier-news. [volume] (Bridgewater [N.J.]) 1961-current". Library of Congress. Retrieved March 21, 2020.
- "NJPA Member Directory". New Jersey Press Association. Retrieved March 23, 2020.