Conway Farms Golf Club
The Conway Farms Golf Club is a private golf club in the central United States, located in west Lake Forest, Illinois, a suburb north of Chicago. Designed by Tom Fazio, the course opened for play 30 years ago in 1991 and is notable for having hosted numerous amateur championship tournaments since 1997 as well as the PGA Tour's BMW Championship in 2013, 2015, and 2017, part of the season-ending FedEx Cup playoffs in September.
|Location||Lake Forest, Illinois, U.S.|
|Elevation||700 feet (215 m)|
|Tournaments hosted||BMW Championship|
(2013, 2015, 2017)
|Greens||007 / Tyee Bentgrass|
|Fairways||Penncross Bentgrass |
|Designed by||Tom Fazio|
|Length||7,233 yards (6,614 m)|
|Slope rating||152 |
|Course record||59 – Jim Furyk (2013)|
Luke Donald held the course record of 61 at Conway Farms for almost five years until 2013, when Jim Furyk shot a 59 during the second round of the BMW Championship on September 13; it was the sixth 59 in tour history.
- "BMW Championship" (PDF). GCSAA. Tournament fact sheets. September 2017. Retrieved April 25, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Scorecard". Conway Farms Golf Club. Retrieved April 25, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Course Rating and Slope Database – Conway Farms Golf Club". USGA. Retrieved April 25, 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Traditions - Conway Farms Golf Club". www.conwayfarmsgolfclub.org.
- "Jim Furyk hits golf's magic mark". ESPN. September 13, 2013. Retrieved September 13, 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Johnson wins BMW title, sets himself up for a shot at more".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-07-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)