ConceptDraw DIAGRAM (previously known as ConceptDraw PRO) is proprietary diagramming software used to create business graphics, including: diagrams, flowcharts, Infographics, data visualization for business process models, data presentation and project management documentation. It can also be used for creating professional and technical diagrams, such as: UML diagrams, DFD, ERD, computer networks topology, engineering schemes, floor plans, and other technical graphic formats. The program was developed by CS Odessa in 1999. Since 2008, it has formed a part of ConceptDraw OFFICE. A set of solution add-ons that include collections of task-oriented templates and vector stencils libraries, have been released for ConceptDraw DIAGRAM, relating to certain industry-specific graphical tasks. The software also contains a set of tools for vector graphics drawing, along with a built-in presentation mode.
|Developer(s)||Computer Systems Odessa|
13 / October 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, macOS|
- CDDZ - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM document
- CDD - ConceptDraw PRO v9 and earlier document
- CDTZ - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM template
- CDL - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM vector objects library
- CDSZ - ConceptDraw DIAGRAM Slide Show
- CDX - ConceptDraw XML
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports its own XML format, and an embedded Basic Script language for creating complex graphic objects, that change in visual appearance depending on external data received from personal files or from the Internet (Live Objects).
ConceptDraw DIAGRAM is cross-platform compatible when running on macOS and Windows operating systems: files created on a computer power by macOS can be opened and edited on a Windows computer, and vice versa. The Developer's end-user license agreement allows for cross-platform installation with a single license.
It has import and export roundtrip of the MS Visio file format - can open and save formats that can be used by MS Visio documents (VSD, VDX, and VSDX) users. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can import both generations of MS Visio stencils (VSS or VSSX) ConceptDraw DIAGRAM supports the round-trip import and export of the Microsoft Visio 2003 - 2016 file format that is used for MS Visio documents (VSD, VDX, and VSDX formats). ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can import both generations of MS Visio stencils (VSS or VSSX). It can export and import MS PowerPoint files and a variety of other graphic file formats. It can also export files to SVG, Adobe PDF and SWF. ConceptDraw DIAGRAM can import data from other ConceptDraw Office applications, such as ConceptDraw MINDMAP and ConceptDraw PROJECT.
- CS Odessa Brings a New Level of Business Processes Visualization with ConceptDraw OFFICE v5. Financial Content, August 21, 2018
- ConceptDraw Flowcharting Suite....Ken Yeung, TNW, 19 April 2013
- The Integrated Solution for Effective Project Management Visualization and Communication Rebecca Gatanis, BusinessWire, June 17, 2008
- Extending Project Efficiency with ConceptDraw Office. Matthew David, IT Business Net, July 21, 2008
- More than Diagrams Franklin N. Tessler, Macworld March 3, 2006
- ConceptDraw Pro 9 - Artistic Abilities Not Required James E. Gaskin. ChannelproNetwork, September 17, 2013
- Review: ConceptDraw PRO Archived 2014-01-08 at the Wayback Machine Elizabeth Harrin, March 03,2009
- Make the Connection with ConceptDraw. Matt Neuburg, TidBITS, 30 October 2000
- ConceptDraw VI adds SVG export, Visio support Peter Cohen, PCWorld, Jun 20, 2006
- ConceptDraw Office 2 Review.Linn Samara.PC Mag.com,February 02, 2011)