Conahy Shamrocks GAA
Conahy Shamrocks is a Gaelic Athletic Association club situated in the small parish of Conahy, in County Kilkenny, Ireland. The club was founded in 1886, and is therefore one of the oldest in the county. Conahy won the 2008 All-Ireland Junior Club Hurling Championship in Croke Park, defeating Moyle Rovers of Tipperary. Conahy club member, and then president of the GAA, Nickey Brennan presented the cup to his home club. The club won the All-Ireland Junior title again in 2020.
|Conacaidh Na Seamróga|
|Colours:||black and yellow|
|Grounds:||Polo Grounds, Jenkinstown|
- "Conahy Shamrocks on KilkennyCats website". Archived from the original on 2 March 2009. Retrieved 29 January 2009.
- "Conahy pull clear late on". irishtimes.com. Irish Times. 11 February 2008. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Conahy Shamrocks claim second junior club championship". irishexaminer.com. Irish Examiner. 18 January 2020. Retrieved 18 January 2020.
- "Roll of Honour". kilkennygaa.ie. Kilkenny GAA. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Club Titles - Kilkenny". hoganstand.com. Lynn Group Media. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Maher goes back to basics to farm a rich vein of form". independent.ie. Independent News & Media. 20 July 2010. Retrieved 15 January 2020.