|Look up Cologne or cologne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cologne (German: Köln) is a city in Germany.
Cologne may also refer to:
- Cologne (perfume) or Eau de Cologne, a perfume originating from Cologne, Germany, also generically a type of perfume
- Perfume, as a generic term
- Ford Cologne V6 engine, an automobile engine built in Germany by the Ford Motor Company
- "Cologne", a song from the album Way to Normal by Ben Folds
- Cologne (Ranma ½), a character in the Japanese Ranma ½ manga series
- Cologne phonetics, a phonetic algorithm
- Original Eau de Cologne, a geographical indication allowed for 4711, a traditional German Eau de Cologne by Mäurer & Wirtz
- Cologne I (electoral district)
- Cologne II (electoral district)
- Cologne III (electoral district)
- Colón (disambiguation)
- Cologno (disambiguation)
- Cologna (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cologne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.