|Birth name||Colin Fisher|
|Date of birth||27 December 1949|
|Rugby union career|
He played 7 times for the Scotland, but two of those games were versus Japan and that time that didn't count for a full cap, his other caps came in matches against Australia, England, Ireland, New Zealand and Wales.
After an injury to his left knee cartilage he never returned to training. After retiring he became involved in administration of Rugby and was involved in controversial incidents involving sponsors and drunken behaviour in 2005. he has also been president of Waterloo R.F.C. of Liverpool. He is a chartered surveyor by profession.
- Bath, p139
- "Colin Fisher Scotland". ESPN. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Sponsors grouse at slurring SRU boss". The Scotsman. 6 March 2005. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "SRU must meet again to decide Fisher's fate UPDATE". The Herald. 13 May 2005. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "Former England coach Joe Lydon joins Liverpool's Waterloo Rugby Club as performance consultant". ResponseSource. 4 July 2007. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- "SCOTTISH RUGBY UNION LIMITED". Companies House. Retrieved 20 May 2018.
- Bath, Richard (ed.) The Scotland Rugby Miscellany (Vision Sports Publishing Ltd, 2007 ISBN 1-905326-24-6)
- Colin Fisher's profile at ESPN Scrum