- Cleitus, a Trojan, son of Peisenor, friend of Polydamas, killed by Teucer.
- Cleitus, another Trojan, son of Agamestor and a nymph, killed by Podalirius.
- Cleitus, son of Mantius, who was abducted by Eos because of his beauty. After his death, he was placed among other immortals. He was the father of Coeranus and grandfather of Polyeidos.
- Cleitus, son of Polyeidos, thus great-grandson of the precedent.
- Cleitus, son of Aegyptus and Tyria, who married (and was killed by) Cleite, daughter of Danaus and Memphis.
- Cleitus, suitor of Pallene, daughter of Sithon of Thrace. He eventually won Pallene's hand and inherited Sithon's kingdom. Thus he may be the same as the Sithonian king Cleitus whose daughter Chrysonoe married Proteus.
- Cleitus, a minstrel at the court of Priamus.
- Homer, Iliad, 15. 445
- Quintus Smyrnaeus, Fall of Troy, 6. 465
- Homer, Odyssey, 15. 249
- Pherecydes in scholia on Iliad 13.663
- Athenaeus, Banquet of the Learned, 13. 566d
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca, 2. 1. 5
- Parthenius, Love Romances, 6; Conon, Narrationes, 10
- Conon, Narrationes, 32
- Scholia on Iliad, 24. 720
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|