Claude Françoise de Lorraine
Claude of Lorraine (6 October 1612 – 2 August 1648) was a daughter of Henry II, Duke of Lorraine, and Margerita Gonzaga, her sister was Nicole, Duchess of Lorraine. She married her first cousin and was the Duchess of Lorraine by marriage.
|Duchess of Lorraine|
|Born||6 October 1612|
Ducal Palace of Nancy, Lorraine
|Died||2 August 1648 (aged 35)|
Church of Saint-François-des-Cordeliers, Nancy
|Charles V, Duke of Lorraine|
Anne Marie Thérèse, Abbess of Remiremont
|Father||Henry II, Duke of Lorraine|
- Ferdinand Philippe, Hereditary Prince of Lorraine, jure matris Duke of Bar (29 December 1639 – 1 April 1659)
- Charles Léopold, Duke of Lorraine (3 April 1643 – 18 April 1690); married Eleonora Maria of Austria and had issue;
- Anne Eléanore de Lorraine (12 May 1645 – 28 February 1648) died in infancy
- Anne Marie Thérèse de Lorraine (30 July 1648 – 17 June 1661); Abbess of Remiremont, no issue;
- Marie Anne de Lorraine (born 30 July 1648, date of death unknown).
Claude Françoise died in Vienna aged 35, having given birth to twins, Marie Anne and Anne Marie. She was buried at the Church of Saint-François-des-Cordeliers, Nancy, Lorraine.
Nicole, Duchess of Lorraine
| Duchess of Lorraine
Béatrix de Cusance