|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
|Paul Korver (founder and CEO)|
The company was designed to distribute new U.S. and foreign independent features and documentaries.
- Giuseppe Makes a Movie – directed by Adam Rifkin (U.S. 2014)
- Thou Wast Mild and Lovely – directed by Josephine Decker (U.S. 2014)
- Butter on the Latch – directed by Josephine Decker (U.S. 2014)
- Gangs of Wasseypur – directed by Anurag Kashyap (India 2013)
- Elektro Moskva – directed by Elena Tikhonova and Dominik Spritzendorfer (Russia 2013)
- Metalhead – directed by Ragnar Bragason (Iceland 2013)
- The Mend – directed by John Magary
- Jane B. Par Agnes V. – directed by Agnès Varda (France, 1988)
- Kung Fu Master – directed by Agnès Varda (France, 1988)
- Kanashimi no Belladonna (Belladonna of Sadness) – directed by Eiichi Yamamoto (Japan, 1973)
- Private Property – directed by Leslie Stevens (U.S. 1960)
- Nordine, Michael. "Cinelicious Is Helping Us See Great Movies That Otherwise Would Be Forgotten". La Weekly. La Weekly. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- Yamato, Jen. "Indie/Art House Distrib Cinelicious Pics Launches With 'Giuseppe Makes A Movie,' 'Metalhead,' 'Elektro Moskva'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Cinelicious Pics To Restore Belladonna of Sadness For U.S. Release". Anime News Network. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Best Indie Film Distributor (2015)". LA Weekly. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Sharf, Zack (2016-03-21). "Cinelicious Pics to Release 4k Restoration of Lost Noir 'Private Property'". Retrieved 2016-06-24.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|