|Headquarters||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
Abhishek Jain, Mikhil Musale and Anish Shah met during an international film festival in Ahmedabad and founded CineMan productions in 2010, however Shah later left the company. The first film produced by the company was Jain's directorial debut, Kevi Rite Jaish. The production subsequently produced 2014 film Bey Yaar. The productions also has produced advertisements for various brands such as Cinepolis among others.
Collaboration with Phantom filmsEdit
Abhishek Jain had approached Anurag Kashyap to produce Kevi Rite Jaish; although Kashyap was impressed with the script, the collaboration did not work out for the film. Later in February 2016, Abhishek Jain announced that CineMan will co-produce three Gujarati films with Anurag Kashyap's Phantom Films, out of which one will be directed by Abhishek himself. The first film to release under joint banner of CineMan productions and Phantom films was Wrong Side Raju, directed by Mikhil Musale.
|2012||Kevi Rite Jaish||Abhishek Jain||Divyang Thakkar, Veronica Kalpana Gautam, Tom Alter, Anang Desai|
|2014||Bey Yaar||Abhishek Jain||Manoj Joshi, Darshan Jariwala, Divyang Thakkar, Pratik Gandhi, Samvedna Suwalka|
|2016||Wrong Side Raju||Mikhil Musale||Phantom Films||Pratik Gandhi, Kimberley Louisa McBeath, Asif Basra, Kavi Shastri|
|Shubh Aarambh||Amit Barot||The Travelling Circus||Harsh Chhaya, Prachee Shah Paandya, Bharat Chawda, Deeksha Joshi, Aarjav Trivedi|
- "સેટ થઈ ટ્યૂનિંગ બની ગયું સિનેમેન" [Tuning was done, it became CineMan]. Divya Bhaskar. 25 February 2010.
- Sarat Shah. "My core effort is to appreciate and make good cinema: Mikhil". Retrieved 13 September 2016.
- "Anish Shah". LinkedIn. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "Advertisement films". Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- Jain & Patel 2015.
- "Cineman and Phantom Films to co-produce three Gujarati films". Indian Express. 11 February 2016.
- "Gujarati film industry, still a work in progress". The Hindu. 23 August 2016.