This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Prynoski (born November 1, 1971) is an American animator, director, and producer, known for his work on TV programs such as Metalocalypse, Freaknik: The Musical, Motorcity and Megas XLR and films such as Beavis and Butt-Head Do America.
Prynoski at the 2012 New York Comic Con
|Born||November 1, 1971 (age 47)|
Trenton, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Animator, director, and producer|
Prynoski was born in Trenton, New Jersey and grew up in Bordentown, New Jersey. He attended local public schools in Bordentown and then Notre Dame High School, and remembers doodling constantly in class. After high school, he pursued art school and graduated from the School of Visual Arts in 1994.
Prynoski began his career working in New York City, mostly on his own or through MTV's in-house studio on shows like Daria and Beavis and Butthead. He also created his own show, Downtown, which was nominated for a primetime Emmy Award in 2000  and his directorial work in the hallucination sequence of Beavis and Butt-Head Do America was nominated for "Best Animated Sequence in a Feature Film" by the National Cartoonists Society.
Prynoski's animation can be seen in opening title sequences for The Osbournes and The Simple Life and his directorial work can be seen in a number of media, from commercials to feature films to television. He has directed animation for the animated commercial "Foot Long Hot Dog Inventor" for Budweiser, many music videos for artists including Velvet Revolver, Snoop Dogg and George Clinton, and among other projects, a Dexter's Lab spoof with They Might Be Giants for Cartoon Network. His directing credits also include The Amazing Screw-On Head starring Paul Giamatti, Megas XLR for Cartoon Network, Happy Monster Band for Disney, Metalocalypse for Cartoon Network, Motorcity for Disney XD, and Downtown for MTV.
Prynoski has also directed Adult Swim's Freaknik: The Musical and executive produced Black Panther for Marvel and G.I. Joe: Resolute for Hasbro. He created and executive produced of the animated series Motorcity, which premiered on Disney XD in April 2012.
His animation studio, Titmouse, Inc., is best known for their work on the Guitar Hero game cinematics, the short film Scott Pilgrim vs. The Animation, and television series work on such shows as Metalocalypse, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Afro Samurai, DJ & the Fro, Community, The Venture Bros., Freaknik: The Musical, and Superjail!.
- "NDHS | Private Catholic High School in Lawrenceville NJ". www.ndnj.org. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- Furman, T.J. "Bordentown native creates MTV cartoon: Cable network's newest show to premiere Tuesday", Princeton Packet, July 31, 1999. Accessed April 30, 2014.
- "Primetime Emmy Awards nominations for 2000 - OUTSTANDING ANIMATED PROGRAM (FOR PROGRAMMING ONE HOUR OR LESS)". Emmys.com. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Animation World Network (2001-10-05). "Chris Prynoski Joins Class-Key Chew-Po Commercials | AWN | Animation World Network". AWN. Retrieved 2013-01-17.
- Burton, Michelle (2011-08-26). "Titmouse - Career Profile". Animation Career Review. Retrieved 2013-01-17.