Chris has co-written several hit songs including "California Brain" which earned him his first platinum video game award for its feature in "Rocksmith" on Xbox and PlayStation. "California Brain" charted at #70  and was #10 in the Top 25 Songs about California among Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Death Cab For Cutie. "Got Your Love Comin'" was iHeart Radio's featured "Music You Should Know" on over 65 Clear Channel radio stations. His latest hit "Can You Feel It" has become a worldwide sports anthem, airing in the stadiums of many NHL, NFL, NBA, and MLB teams during their games. "Can You Feel It" was also played at the World Cup 2014, The Stanley Cup Finals 2015, and Super Bowl XLIX. The song has since been featured in the new Carl's Jr. All Natural Burger campaign  and Chris performed it live on CBS during David Letterman for the Mercedes-Benz Music Minute  as well as on FOX Sports for the San Diego Padres' Opening Day in PETCO Park. Chris is endorsed by Warwick, Gallien Krueger, D'Addario, Planet Waves, and Chuck Taylor All-Stars  and has toured internationally, sharing the stage with Chad Smith of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jack White, Chris Cornell, Scorpions, Warrant, Sheryl Crow, Demi Lovato, Fishbone, English Beat, Red Jump Suit Apparatus, and Mike Posner.
On October 22, 2015 Loudwire broke the news that Chad Smith of the Red Hot Chili Peppers would be featured on the upcoming Screaming At Demons singles "Our Time" and "All Of Me" The releases are expected for early 2016.
On September 23 2016 it was announced that Clemence is currently writing a New York anthem that will be the official song for the NY Rangers, NY Giants, and NY Knicks with Cro Mags founder Harley Flanagan, and Madison Square Garden DJ Ray Castoldi that will be released Fall of 2016.  
In the November 2016 issue of Rolling Stone Magazine, Chris was featured for his new single "Let's Go" which is now the NY Sports Anthem for the New York Giants, Rangers, and Knicks 
- "Screaming At Demons Discuss Homeless Rock Stars + More". Loudwire.
- "The quiet success of Ubisoft's Rocksmith". MCV UK.
- "iTunesCharts.net - Music, Podcast and TV Charts archived daily". itunescharts.net.
- Amador, Valery. "RapScallions Release New CD, In My Head, Featuring Bassist Chris Clemence". Bass Musician Mag.
- "Rangers vs. Washington Capitals Game 7 -- May 13, 2015". nhl.com.
- "RapScallions - Kings of A&R". kingsofar.com.
- "Carl's Jr. Music Cam « CBS Los Angeles". cbslocal.com.
- "Mercedes-Benz Music Minute: Rapscallions". cbslocal.com.
- Rowe, Riley. "Interview: RapScallions Discusses Chris Cornell, The Black Keys, & Upcoming Rock Revolution". AlternativeNation.net.