Choi Hyun-seok (Korean: 최현석; born July 6, 1972) is a South Korean chef and television personality. He gained mainstream recognition for his appearances on the variety show Please Take Care of My Refrigerator, from which he became known for his flamboyant stage presence. He worked in Seoul in the Italian restaurant La Cucina before becoming the head chef at Elbon the Table, which has two branches in Seoul and one in Goyang. He is currently the head chef at Choi, a Korean-European fusion restaurant in Seoul.
Choi in 2015
|Cooking style||Korean-European fusion|
- "최현석" [Choi Hyun-seok]. Daum 100 (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Chef Tells About Journey to Fame". The Chosun Ilbo. 2015-06-23. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Kim, Hansol (2015-05-02). "One Crazy Chef". Seoul Selection. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Celebrity chef gives modern European cuisine a 'crazy' Korean twist". World’s 50 Best Restaurants Academy. William Reed Business Media. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Choi". Michelin Guide Seoul. Retrieved 2018-07-17.