Cherry Frampton (born 11 June 1987) is a former glamour model and Page 3 girl who posed under the name Cherry Dee. During her modelling career, she was featured in magazines such as Fast Car, Fit For Men, and Nuts and tabloid newspapers such as The Sun, Daily Star, and The Daily Sport.
|Born||Cherry Daniella Andrea Frampton
11 June 1987 
Buckley, Flintshire, Wales, UK
|Other names||Cherry Dee, Cherry Baby, Chez, Chezza, Miss Dee|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||108 lb (49 kg)|
After competing in beauty pageants as a child, Frampton decided as a teenager to pursue a career in glamour modelling. She made her topless debut in The Daily Sport tabloid newspaper on 10 August 2003, two months after turning 16. At the time, she was employed by Buckley Town F.C. soccer club as its team mascot, but club directors dismissed her from the role when her topless pictures started to appear in the national tabloids.
On 1 May 2004, the Sexual Offences Act 2003 came into effect, which raised the legal permissible age for photography considered indecent in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland from 16 to 18. Frampton was forced to put her topless modelling career on hiatus until she turned 18, as newspapers and magazines decided on legal advice that glamour images could be seen as indecent. She also took the precaution of removing from her website all topless photographs taken before her 18th birthday. As she approached her birthday and prepared to relaunch her glamour career, the media reported that she had insured her breasts for £1 million.
Retirement from modellingEdit
In August 2007, at the age of 20, Frampton announced her retirement from glamour modeling, stating that she intended to devote her time to charity work in Africa. In a December 2009 interview, Frampton additionally revealed that she left glamour modeling because she felt pressured to take drugs and to pose for increasingly explicit photographs. She moved home to Wales and began working in a nursing home, caring for the elderly.
- Trewyn, Hywel (14 April 2005). "I've got them covered – for a million quid". icNorthWales. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- On the Edge at the Internet Movie Database
- Butler, Carl (21 September 2007). "Buckley Page 3 girl quits to help Africa". Daily Post North Wales. Retrieved 29 December 2009.
- Hutchinson, Clare (20 December 2009). "Topless model's life change". Daily Post North Wales. Retrieved 1 January 2010.
- Down, Richard (21 December 2009). "Flintshire girl Cherry Dee quits glamour modelling career to work in nursing home". Daily Post North Wales. Retrieved 29 December 2009.