This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cherpulassery (also known by its former name Cherpulacherry) is a town and municipality in the Palakkad district, Kerala, South India. It is home to the Sabarimala temple of Malabar and the Puthanalakkal Bhagavathi Temple.
|• Total||220.35 km2 (85.08 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (360/sq mi)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Coastline||0 kilometres (0 mi)|
|Nearest cities||Pattambi Perinthalmanna Ottappalam|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Palakkad|
|Climate||Tropical monsoon (Köppen)|
- "Reports of National Panchayat Directory". Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Archived from the original on 30 December 2013. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Sree Cherpulassery Ayyappankavu official website". www.cherpulasserysriayyappankavu.in. Retrieved 1 May 2018.
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Archived from the original on 8 December 2008. Retrieved 10 December 2008.
- "Cherpulassery College of Science and Technology". Ccst.in. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "::::::::::Ideal Campus of Educations, TTI, ITC, Arts & Science College, B.Ed College, IGNOU, IT Misson Cherpulassery, Palakkad::::::::::::::". Idealcampuscply.com. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Malabar Polytechnic Campus". Malabarpoly.com. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "Kerala Medical college & Hospital". Keralamedicalcollege.com. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "MES College Cherpulassery". Mescherpulassery.com. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cherpulassery.|