Infobase Publishing(Redirected from Chelsea House)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Infobase Publishing is an American publisher of reference book titles and textbooks geared towards the North American library, secondary school, and university-level curriculum markets. Infobase operates a number of prominent imprints, including Facts On File, Films for the Humanities & Sciences, Cambridge Educational, Chelsea House (which also serves as the imprint for the special collection series, "Bloom's Literary Criticism" under the direction of literary critic Harold Bloom), and Ferguson Publishing.
|Country of origin||United States|
|Owner(s)||Veronis Suhler Stevenson|
- Facts On File
- Films for the Humanities & Sciences
- Cambridge Educational
- Chelsea House Publishing
- "Berkery, Noyes & Co. advises Exeter Capital Partners on the sale of Facts on File to Veronis Suhler Stevenson". Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "News Briefs". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 2014-09-06.
- Content, Library Journal Archive. "Infobase Buys Films Media Group". Library Journal. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "About Facts on File". FOFWeb. United States: Facts on File. Retrieved June 25, 2017.
- "Facts on File, Inc". PublishersGlobal. Calgary: Impello Inc. Retrieved June 25, 2017.