Chatterbox Falls is a waterfall in British Columbia, Canada, located at the head or end of Princess Louisa Inlet. It is part of Loquilts River which empties into the inlet. The falls are a popular destination for boaters around the world and are in Princess Louisa Marine Provincial Park, part of BC Parks' marine park system which manages the area with the cooperation of the Princess Louisa International Society.
|Location||Mouth of Losquilts Creek at head of Princess Louisa Inlet, NE end of Jervis Inlet, New Westminster Land District|
|Coordinates||50°12′22″N 123°46′14″W / 50.2061°N 123.7706°W|
|Total height||120 feet (37 m)|
Just upstream from Chatterbox Falls lies the 2,755-foot (840 m) James Bruce Falls, which is the tallest waterfall in North America.
- ^ "Chatterbox Falls". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada.
- ^ "Tallest and Largest Waterfalls". www.worldwaterfalldatabase.com. World Waterfall Database. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- Media related to Chatterbox Falls at Wikimedia Commons
- BCGNIS Geographical Geographical Name Detail[permanent dead link] for Chatterbox Falls
- Princess Louisa Marine Provincial Park
- Waterfalls of the Pacific Northwest - Chatterbox Falls