The Chattanooga Mocs (formerly the Chattanooga Moccasins) are the 16 teams representing the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in intercollegiate athletics. The Mocs compete in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Southern Conference (SoCon).
|University||University of Tennessee at Chattanooga|
|Conference||Southern Conference (SoCon)|
Ohio Valley Conference (beach volleyball)
|NCAA||Division I FCS|
|Athletic director||Mark Wharton|
|Football stadium||Finley Stadium (football, soccer)|
|Basketball arena||McKenzie Arena|
|Other arenas||Maclellan Gymnasium|
|Fight song||Fight Chattanooga|
|Colors||Navy, Old Gold, and Silver|
|Men's intercollegiate sports||Team article||Head coach||Women's intercollegiate sports||Team article||Head coach|
|Basketball||Men's basketball||Lamont Paris||Basketball||Women's basketball||Jim Foster|
|Cross country||Andy Meyer||Beach volleyball[a]||Darin Van Horn|
|Football||Mocs football||Rusty Wright||Cross country||Andy Meyer|
|Golf||Mark Guhne||Golf||Colette Murray|
|Tennis||Carlos Garcia||Soccer||Gavin McKinney|
|Wrestling||Mocs wrestling||Kyle Ruschell||Softball||Frank Reed|
|Track & field (indoor & outdoor)||Andy Meyer|
|Volleyball (indoor)||Travis Filar|
- Plays in the Ohio Valley Conference.
|NCAA||Division II||Men's Basketball||1977||Randolph–Macon||71–62|
|Women's Tennis||1983||UC Davis||5–4|
- "Website Guidelines". Retrieved April 8, 2016.
- "SoCon Southern Conference". The Southern Conference. Retrieved 2014-12-26.
- Branch, John (19 March 2009). "So, Just What Is a Moc?". The Quad. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "Chattanooga Mocs". The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Retrieved August 23, 2019.
- "Division II Women's Tennis Championship Results" (PDF). NCAA. NCAA.org. Retrieved January 4, 2016.