|Birth name||Charles Joseph McGettigan|
|Born||7 December 1950|
Ballyshannon, County Donegal, Ireland
Performing with Paul Harrington, he won the Eurovision Song Contest 1994 with the song "Rock 'n' Roll Kids" (words and music by Brendan Graham). Harrington played piano and McGettigan played guitar. He made an appearance as a guest singer at Congratulations, the 50th anniversary concert of Eurovision.
In 2015, McGettigan wrote "Anybody Got a Shoulder?" for Kat Mahon, which was one of the five songs in Eurosong 2015, the national selection to select the Irish entry for Ireland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015. The song finished 2nd.
- Songs of the Night (And Other Stories) (1986)
- Charlie McGettigan (1990)
- Rock 'N' Roll Kids - The Album (together with Paul Harrington) (1994)
- In Your Old Room (1998)
- Another Side of Charlie McGettigan (c. 2002)
- Stolen Moments (2006)
- The Man from 20 (2010)
- Some Old Someone (Stockfisch, 2019)
- McGettigan, Charlie (8 May 2007). "Charlie McGettigan's Blog". Myspace. Archived from the original on 28 August 2009. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- Hogan, Eugene; Keogh, Elaine (13 August 1998). "Irishmen die in scaffold horror". Irish Independent. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- Smith, Jim. "Feds blame contractors in death of Irish laborers". The Irish Echo. Retrieved 12 July 2012.
- on YouTube